NOTICE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.01 Personally Identifiable Information. Personal Identifiable Information (or "PII") is information that identifies you as an individual. In order for you to use the Services, we will request that you furnish certain PII. For example, we may ask you to complete a registration form that asks for contact information (such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) or an order form that asks for financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, and billing address). Additionally, when you order from the Services, we may collect certain consumer information (such as products ordered and relevant promotion codes) and delivery information (such as an alternate contact, address, and telephone number in the event you are not available to accept delivery). If you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as PII. You may choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and view much of the Services; however, you may not be able to order any products or use the Services. In addition, you can choose not to provide certain optional information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of many of the features on the Services.
1.02 Driver’s License Information. As part of the registration process, we may require that you upload a clear photo of the front and back of your state issued driver’s license, and we, or our partners, may at any time scan the barcode and review your personal information on your driver’s license to ensure that your registration information is accurate and that you are of the appropriate age to purchase alcohol.
1.03 Device Type. When you register to use the mobile application, we will collect your device type and UUID, a unique identifier generated within the mobile application. We use this information to maximize your user experience.
1.04 Geolocation Data. We will collect geo-location information from your browser or mobile device so that we can route your order to the appropriate partner and to capture general tracking information in order to maximize your user experience.
1.05 Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (or "Non-PII") is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. We and our third party service providers may collect your Non-PII, including information about the device you are using in accessing or using the Services, information from referring websites, and your interaction with the Services. We and our third party service providers also may aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services, for example, by using PII to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code.
1.07 Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting on this site in order to learn about the kind of users that visit our site and to possibly target future advertising or tune our content to benefit users. All data is anonymized and we don't match it to usernames, email addresses or any other personally identifying information. You may use the browser add on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ to opt out of Google Analytics entirely.
1.08 IP Addresses. IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Your IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Services, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) of the Services that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.01 Personally Identifiable Information. We and our third party service providers may use your PII and any third party PII that you may provide, as applicable:
- (a) to fulfill your requests, e.g., to allow you to order alcohol and other products offered through our partners and have it delivered to you or to provide you with information that you request;
- (b) to fulfill your purchases (e.g., to process credit card payments in connection with your alcohol order);
- (c) to customize content on our Services (e.g., the stores that will deliver to your location);
- (d) to send you important information regarding the Services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the Services, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications;
- (e) to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you;
- (f) to permit you to send messages regarding Site-related content to a friend through the Services. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend's email address to facilitate your sending of such message. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend's name and email address for this purpose. We will not use your friend's PII for any purpose other than to allow your message to be sent and/or to troubleshoot any issues with respect to the sending of your message, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide your friend's PII to us;
- (g) to permit you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions (collectively, "Promotions"); and
- (h) for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving the Services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
2.02 Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because your Non-PII does not personally identify you, we and our third party service providers may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share your Non-PII with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we and our third party service providers may combine Non-PII with PII. For example, on your personal profile page, we may display your user name (first name and last initial), "member since" date, and the date range of when you last ordered. If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated by us as PII hereunder (as long as it is so combined).
2.02 IP Addresses. We and our third party service providers use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. Please note that we treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as Non-PII, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. Accordingly, in general we may use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose PII.
WHEN AND HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
3.01 We and our third party service providers may disclose PII:
- (a) as required to fulfill your purchase (e.g. to our partner stores to enable them to fulfill your order);
- (b) to provide services such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services;
- (c) to identify you to any person to whom you send messages through the Services;
- (e) to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings); and
- (f) as we believe to be appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and property, and that of our affiliates, you and others; (vii) to permit us to pursue available remedies and limit the damages that we may sustain; and (viii) for recordkeeping purposes.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTICES REGARDING OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
4.02 Security. We and our third party service providers use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PII under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailing us at: Delivery Solutions LLC, 4100 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX 75007.
4.03 Unsubscribe. If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of those emails.
4.04 Changing PII. You may review, correct and/or update certain elements of your PII by adjusting your preferences in the "My Account" section of our site. We and our third party service providers are not responsible for altering PII from the databases and/or other records of third parties with whom we and our third party service providers have shared your PII.
4.06 Note Regarding the Use of the Site by Minors. The Services are not directed to nor intended for use by individuals under the age of twenty-one (21), and we request that such individuals not use the Services and not provide PII through the Services.
4.07 Disclaimer. If you choose to access the Services, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the availability of the Services, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area and/or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the Services and submitting any PII, you consent to the transfer of PII to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than your country of residence provides.
Logos of Delivery Providers and Customers mentioned on our site are registered trademarks and copyrights owned by the respective companies. Nothing on this website should be construed to indicate any partnership or relationship between Delivery Solutions and these companies. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.